Test Post

This is a test post for Suction Horse Productions and How things look with:

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.

- Mark Twain

This is a bulleted list:
  • First one
  • Second one thats really long and annoying and has big discussion at the end
  • 3rd one
  • 4th one
This is a numbered list:
  1. Start with this...
  2. Then go to two
  3. after two in the counting of the numbers is three
  4. and finally four
Formatted text that is bold italic small bigger and biggest.

This is a picture in the post
This is text surrounding the post to make sure it wraps good...
Some of you may have been wondering why its been so quiet this month. Well, I don't want to give you some lame excuses, but there have been some other things on my plate this month, the biggest one being my soon to be up and coming wedding on June 27th 2009 to my best friend Andrea. I'll refer you to my earlier post about us if you want to read up a little.

So, I've been working on wedding stuff with her. I designed my own wedding invitations, RSVP's (see above) and programs, planned and booked our honeymoon roadtrip and helped her in any way I could (without getting in the way). So, we're in the last stages of doing that stuff and trying to finish up the little things that are left.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site